Checkpoints let you validate the results.
Types of Checkpoints –
- Standard Checkpoint – Verifies the property values of an object in application under test and supported by all add-in environments.
- Bitmap Checkpoint – Verifies an area of your application as a bitmap.
- File Content Checkpoint – Verifies the text in a dynamically generated or accessed file such as .txt,.pdf
- Table Checkpoint – Verifies the information within a table. Not all environments are supported.
- Text Checkpoint – Verify if the text that is displayed within a defined area in a Windows-based application, according to specified criteria.
- Text Area Checkpoint – Verifies if the text string is displayed within a defined area in a Windows-based application, according to specified criteria.
- Accessibility Checkpoint – Verifies the page and reports the areas of the Web site that may not conform to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Page Checkpoint – Verifies the characteristics of a Web page. It can also check for broken links.
- Database Checkpoint – Verifies the contents of a database accessed by the application under test.
- XML Checkpoint – Verifies the content of the .xml documents or .xml documents in Web pages and frames.
- Identification of QTP checkpoint vs Execution of QTP checkpoint
- Database Checkpoint
- XML Checkpoint
- Video: How to create a table checkpoint?