Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check points on dynamically imported image?
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 2 Weeks ago
If the application contain image we have to test that image, but at present developers not placed that image to application, Tester has to import the image dynamically from some location. Here Tester can Test the image with Checkpoints or not...?
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 2 Weeks ago
All your questions look straight out of some interview. Though we entertain beginners queries but we also expect that the member should have a basic understanding of tool. This forum is on voluntary effort so please understand that people respond after taking out their precious time.

By the way, Did you try that?
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 2 Weeks ago Smile 
I Expected a Answer from you Ankur...!

Here is the Answer...

You have to keep the checkpoint on Expected Image... first, if it pass then you have to go for Actual Image...!

Dynamically importing image means, i.e, our expected image is getting from some location...means that is the image developer has to place in application, for that No need to keep Checkpoint again here,

Check Point: It is a validation Point which is used to compare Expected value of property with the Actual value of that property,

Ofcourse everybody spend their precious time here to give answers, somebody don't know even this also... Giving nice answers for silly questions also make somebody learn about that rite....!

I Expect answers here not suggestions,

Thank You....
Baba Fakruddin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to dynamically find the OracleFormWindow? arpan 0 1,490 04-26-2017, 12:45 AM
Last Post: arpan
  How to click on all links dynamically in UFT? Rohan 9 17,857 02-25-2016, 10:42 AM
Last Post: vinod123
  How to Verify Static Object Text which is changing Dynamically with Expected Result johnny77 0 3,172 06-25-2015, 11:32 AM
Last Post: johnny77
  SAPGuiSession get the active SAPGuiWindow dynamically cko77 2 5,126 01-27-2014, 12:04 PM
Last Post: cko77
  Dynamically run QTP script on multiple servers arpan 8 6,662 06-21-2013, 06:34 PM
Last Post: arpan