Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Editting Replies
I was just curious if there was a particular reason for not being able to edit a reply? I understand maybe having a time limit, but not being able to edit it at all doesn't make sense to me as I often have thoughts after I reply to a thread.
I see that the 'edit' setting is "on" for all members.
Can other members (not moderators and admin - for them all posts from all members should be editable) please confirm this issue?

Thanks for the heads up Xenomorph.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Well, anytime I click "Quick Edit", I get a javascript alert saying
Quote:There was an error performing the update.

Cannot edit this post!

If I click "Full Edit", I get directed to a page that says

Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

I don't believe I'm suspended and my account should be activated. I've tried resending my "activation" code, but it seems to fail every time. Any other suggestions?
Hi Ankur,

Fyi I too had faced this 'Edit' issues for many times and can assure you that there would be many members following me.

It would be great if the above issue is resolved, hence request you to look into this Smile

@XeNoMoRpH: Appreciate your intentness in doing thisWink
Hi Ankur,

I have tried it yesterday to edit my post but the same error occurs as mentioned above.
Just tried, its not working.