Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I check Roproperty of a specific object type from a form?
Not Solved
hi,
Can anyone tell me how to check Roproperty of a specific object type from a form using DP?

I am working with a web form and it mostly consists of Labels,txt boxes and chk boxes. I need to get the run time value of the static txt from the "labels" or "other instructions" and check the Font properties with the requirement. I am using QTP V10.

1. I want to create a scenario where i can get the RO Property of all the static txt (including labels) and check the font properties (size, type, color etc) against any given requirements.

2. if a paragraph consists of static txt with a mixture of diff font size and some of the words are bold and some of them are regular how do i check the Roproperty of that paragraph and compare against multiple arguments if it is a requirement?

Please note that the purpose of my action is for automating the scenario and i am using DP in QTP10.

Is there any one who can answer the questions plz and provide some good code with reasonable explanation?

Thanks in advance.

Raj

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Is there a way to create dynamic objects by declaring the type of object as parameter lotos 3 1,958 11-08-2017, 11:15 PM
Last Post: lotos
Question Find specific records in a SwfTreeView on different node levels lotos 0 2,199 10-06-2017, 05:14 AM
Last Post: lotos
  Click on calender on specific date. venkatesh9032 1 3,726 12-02-2015, 07:30 PM
Last Post: nistalaramesh
  Check Object Spacing goaliema3026 0 1,609 06-25-2015, 01:10 AM
Last Post: goaliema3026
Sad QTP Script | how to get object of some open window just using its class type,Java sophia.sabir 1 8,669 08-07-2013, 01:26 PM
Last Post: anil2u