Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hp Student ID and Materials
Not Solved
Dear Members
I decided to do a QTP Certification and i am struck with 2 problems.

1)Getting a HP Student ID

Can Some one Please tell me how to get a student ID

I live in bloomington IL USA.what is the easiest way to get one for me

Please dont give me a link or a Phone Number unless u are sure about it because i tried all the links and numbers in HP site.Either they dont work or i get a reply asking me to call later that the system is down..

2)I like to buy the pass4sure or testking material from the people who have cleared the exam so in case if u are willing i can buy it from you
the official price of pass 4 sure is $99 in case u have the material and like to sell please send me a mail.

Thanks
Kishore
Not Solved
Are you sure pass4sure or testking allow resale of material? If not, please refrain from making such posts in future.

Also, sample QTP certification papers can be downloaded from pass4sure . It seems like you need to register first before downloading papers.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Not Solved
Ankur,

Are these sites legal to buy questions from them. I have heard that our certification may get cancelled if we buy questions from them. Can you let me know on this?
Not Solved
A lot of people on these forums have bought mock question papers from these sites and I haven't heard any complaint about them, neither from the certification seekers nor from HP. Moreover the above site seem to be legitimate as you an see it is selling question papers for many other certifications other than HP's. I guess some or the other company should have complained if they were doing a shady job.

But yes, to be on the safe side you can inquire HP about it. Do let us know their reply.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Not Solved
Kishore,

When I did my certifications, I used this number 1-800-273-4812 option 5 .. and then option 2.
And then you would have to talk to a tech support person / customer service person and that person can create a student it for you.

I am not sure whether the above number is current. Please try it out and let us know about it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HP Student ID bfakruddin 1 3,882 11-16-2009, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Saket