Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview Questions
Not Solved
1. Write a code for the below scenario
There is a value generated during run time which will be used in the next page as an input.

2. Difference between Bitmap checkpoint and Image checkpoint

3. Suppose in web page there are 10 check boxes, how would you identify the second box

I know these are the basic questions, but it would be really helpful for everyone if someone can answer these. Thanks Smile
Not Solved
1. There is a value generated during run time which will be used in the next page as an input.
--take input in some variable/or store it in excel sheet and then on next page retrieve that value and use it.

2. Difference between Bitmap checkpoint and Image checkpoint
--Image check point check the property value of an image,like html tag,href property etc...and it is supported to only web add- in-environments.

Bit map check point check an area of a webpage or an application after capturing and bitmap  and it supports all testing environments.

3. Suppose in web page there are 10 check boxes, how would you identify the second box
--use index value for 2nd check box.
Not Solved
Example for the 3 Question

Code:
Set Des_Obj = Description.Create
Des_Obj("micclass").Value = "WebCheckBox"
Set link_col = Browser("micclass:=Browser").Page("micclass:=Page").ChildObjects(Des_Obj)
a = link_col.count
For i = 0 to a-1
tag = link_col(i).GetROProperty("name")
href = link_col(i).GetROProperty("url")
Next
Not Solved
There are different ways of handling the 3rd question.

1) Xpath

Code:
Browser().Page(). WebCheckBox("xpath:=(//input[@type='checkbox'])[2]").Highlight

2) Usual DP

Code:
I)  Browser().Page().WebCheckBox("index:=1").Highlight
II) Create Description Object > Child Objects > Then Work on the 2nd checkbox

3) OR :You can add a generic checkbox to OR and then update the index in the runtime using the SetToProperty ("index",2)

There are lot of ways doing it, but I have given simple and straight forward methods.

Let me know if you need any further details on this.
Thanks,
SUpputuri
Not Solved
Perfect way to address the new community members. Keep sharing valuable information with us. I'll be checking your posts again soon

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interview Questions supputuri 12 12,548 08-23-2022, 11:45 AM
Last Post: ahmad3029
  Interview question nandha 0 1,701 03-28-2018, 03:32 PM
Last Post: nandha
  Few Interview Question asked in various Companies.. shailesh.2.singh@bt.com 1 3,248 08-08-2017, 09:24 AM
Last Post: mallika199317@gmail.com
  Interview Question raghavaqtp 1 3,508 12-20-2014, 09:55 PM
Last Post: supputuri
  Interview Questions-2 supputuri 3 8,733 06-24-2014, 02:28 PM
Last Post: kotaramamohana