Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LearnQuickTestPdf API
Not Solved
Hi all,
Introducing LearnQuickTestPDF API - our own utility to manipulate PDFs in QTP. I am very happy to announce this first release of LearnQuickTest utility.I hope, you will find this useful in your tests.

for more details click here

Please put your comments/experience using it, and let me know if you have any questions/suggestions/doubts/bugs/issues.

Not Solved
Hi Saket,

I am trying your solution and i want to ask you some questions:
- The first, Can you tell me how to config to the message don't warn with each running scripts?
(as the attached file)[attachment=446]
- The second, Can you give an example about 'DownloadPDF' method?

Thanks,
linhke
Not Solved
Hi Saket,

I am looking for a easy way to automate pdf. I found ur article so useful.
I have an issue for which I am looking for a solution.

Question:
I have a watermark in the pdf which needs to be validated.
Can u tell a method that that can fetch my watermark and return me the text?
Regards,
Kalyan
Not Solved
Saket -
A personal suggestion, is it possible for you to zip up the exe, several banks have restrictions to download exe's.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
b
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Not Solved
Hi Basanth,
I have updated the post with zipped one.

@jamikalyan - I would really like to work on that, It will be easier for me if can you tell me a sample for this else I will see if I can get one and let you know soon if I get a solution for this.

Quote:FYI - LearnQuickTestPDF API is Free for both personal/official or commercial use and may be installed and used by
on only one computer. However credit should always go to LearnQTP.com. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.

This is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, you must assume all risk of using it.

I will appreciate if you tell us the story of successfully implementing it Smile

Not Solved
Saket -
I am not sure if i am seeing in the wrong place but would you please help me to find the zip file link ?

Thanks for your help.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Not Solved
Its at the bottom of the post.
OK I am providing the link here as well.
LearnQuickTestPDF.zip

Not Solved
Mazo, mazo, thanks pal.
Basanth
Not Solved
Saket,
I have been trying hard but when i download it and try to open it up it says "Invalid Archive"..Am i missing something ?

Here is the Winzip error : End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not a Zip file, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part Zip file.
Basanth
Not Solved
Unfortunately, I am also not able to look into this now, as I am blocked to download zip as well. I will see this later.
does any one here also face the same issue?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  QTP API Best Practices wafflehunter 0 767 08-07-2020, 10:25 AM
Last Post: wafflehunter
  Attaching Data source to UFT API test kul20 1 1,850 07-15-2018, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  API Testing framework using UFT 12.53 saumya 0 1,770 05-17-2018, 11:09 AM
Last Post: saumya
  Scripting API Server not enabled error Ansh123 4 10,649 12-26-2017, 02:21 PM
Last Post: xiaziya
  Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel - UFT API sriramb 0 3,327 06-07-2017, 06:42 PM
Last Post: sriramb