Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LearnQuickTestPdf API
Not Solved
Hi shankerbabu,

Can you please elaborate what you were trying to do and what exactly the issue you are facing?

Sorry, but I dint go thorugh all over from the beginning.

@everyone - please let me know what all issues you are facing with this and if you want some more features in it. I am starting to work on this and would like to address the issues.

Not Solved
Hi Saket,

I have tried to install LearnQuickTestPDF to my machine and have followed your ways to get the API. But still the API is not associated with QTP and also i am unable to get this. Help me in this... I am using QTP 11.5
Not Solved
LearnQuickTestPDF API

after double clicking on install.vbs to install the API, It is showing command promt at a blink and unable to install.
I am using QTP 10.0.Please help me out.
Not Solved
Hi,

I have downloaded this API. When i try to create the object , it showing the run error as "ActiveX component can't create object: 'LearnQuickTest.ManipulatePDF'". I have only Adbe reader installed in my machine. Is it necessary to install Adobe Pro Edition in order to use this API? I dont see any .tlb file in the folder under which i have extracted these files. i am using QTP 11. Can you please let me know what could be the possible issue.

Thanks in Advance!!
Not Solved
Hi Saket,

Can you share the source code of your solution? I want to use your solution but we have auditing concerns because of which we cannot use your solution right away.

Thanks,
Wasim
Not Solved
(06-28-2010, 12:35 AM)Saket Wrote: Hi all,
Introducing LearnQuickTestPDF API - our own utility to manipulate PDFs in QTP. I am very happy to announce this first release of LearnQuickTest utility.I hope, you will find this useful in your tests.

for more details click here

Please put your comments/experience using it, and let me know if you have any questions/suggestions/doubts/bugs/issues.

Hi Saket,

This is not working for me. Also, I won't see the .tlb file in the folder where I have extracted the API. Please help.

Regards,
Vikas
Not Solved
(06-28-2010, 12:35 AM)Saket Wrote: Hi all,
Introducing LearnQuickTestPDF API - our own utility to manipulate PDFs in QTP. I am very happy to announce this first release of LearnQuickTest utility.I hope, you will find this useful in your tests.

for more details click here

Please put your comments/experience using it, and let me know if you have any questions/suggestions/doubts/bugs/issues.

Hi Saket,

I downloaded the mentioned file and followed the steps. But I am still getting the error as "ActivX component cannot create object". Is there any other pre requisite required to be installed. I have .NET Framework 4.5 installed. Please suggest.
Not Solved
That''s a very good file you shared. Really helpful and to the point content. Thanks for the help mate, cheers!
Not Solved
(06-29-2010, 10:06 AM)jamikalyan Wrote: Hi Saket,

I am looking for a easy way to automate pdf. I found ur article so useful.
I have an issue for which I am looking  for a solution.

Question:
I have a watermark in the pdf which needs to be validated.
Can u tell a method that that can fetch my watermark and return me the text?
Regards,
Kalyan
Did you ever figure out whether this can be done in UFT?  Also looking to validate a watermark on .pdf file.
Please advise and thank you.  -R-

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  QTP API Best Practices wafflehunter 0 753 08-07-2020, 10:25 AM
Last Post: wafflehunter
  Attaching Data source to UFT API test kul20 1 1,844 07-15-2018, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  API Testing framework using UFT 12.53 saumya 0 1,757 05-17-2018, 11:09 AM
Last Post: saumya
  Scripting API Server not enabled error Ansh123 4 10,627 12-26-2017, 02:21 PM
Last Post: xiaziya
  Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel - UFT API sriramb 0 3,313 06-07-2017, 06:42 PM
Last Post: sriramb