Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Microsoft VisualC++ Runtime error R6025-pure virtual Function call- on QTP startup
Solved: 10 Years, 7 Months, 3 Weeks ago Rolleyes 
Hi All,
After installation of license key for QTP through "inst_key.exe" file.
I am unable to run my QTP exe file, its giving giving following error:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime error :
Runtime Error !

Programm: C:\Program Files\HP\Quick Test Professional\bin\QTPro.exe

R6025
-pure virtual Function call.

Please can any body tell me how can I resolve my this error.

Thanks
Solved: 10 Years, 7 Months, 3 Weeks ago
hi ritu,

when u r installing the QTP select the Microsoft Visual C++ environment.

Regards
Bala
Hi Bala,
Thanks for reply.

But the problem is we are not reinstalling the qtp, actually license period is for 30 days and after that we need to update only license information with another license key. Before that It was working fine

Thanks,
Ritu
HI Ritu,

Do you have the license (lservrc) file with you? If you have that file please replace the old file located in the "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Mercury Interactive\License Manager".

This will work only for seat license.

Let me know if you need any more info.
Thanks,
SUpputuri
i am having the same problem but it occurs when i try to open the scripts through qtp.. thing i i cant open any script bcz of this.....
i am also having the same problem but it occurs in the mid of script execution(getting the error in different iterations. Once got at 175th iteration, some time at 80th iteration, some time even at 60th iteration) and QTP crashes on getting this error. I am sure I have handled to release all the objects used in action script as well VB scripts. I am using shared OR and loaded it through associate repositories in resources in QTP, not in runtime.
i am not sure of the problem cause.
Please suggest me a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Vijai
I am receiving the error and I am on QTP 10. I was performing Object spy on our web app. I kept clicking the Object spy to identify different Web elements. Then the error popped up and shut QTP down.
Hi Vijai

are you using Mercury.ObjectRepositoryUtil object in order to fetch shared OR. If yes then we must ensure that these objects are released after its use.

you can do that by setting that object value to "nothing"
there is a patch available for QTP v10, if you are on QTP 10 then try this patch from http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve...t/KM747306

else -
if you are using a concurrent license then check LSHOST variable, it should point to the correct concurrent license server.

Good EveningSad
Hello Every one ,this is shiva krishna patel i am pretty new to Testing Course.As i got a problem when iam opening my QTP Softwate.When i Sadopen a new File its giving me the following Errors:
Code:
Window Name: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Message:Program:C:\Program Files\HP\QuickTestProfessional\bin\QTPro.exe
R6025
-pure Virtual Function

Then if i press OK the next window is occuring.The Description of the next window is :
Code:
Window Name:ATPro.exe-Application Error
Message: The exception unknow software exception(0x40000015) occured in the application at location 0x094134be.
Click on Ok to Terminate the programme

i been trying since morning doing waste stupid researches like Re-Installing VC++ and QTP.But it dosent go through.I am really frusted.so i kindly request some one to resolve my problem.I will be really appreciate.if any one take there precious time to resloving this issue
Thank U
Good EveningSad
Hello Every one ,this is shiva krishna patel i am pretty new to Testing Course.As i got a problem when iam opening my QTP Softwate.When i Sadopen a new File its giving me the following Errors:
Window Name: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
MessageTonguerogram:C:\Program Files\HP\QuickTestProfessional\bin\QTPro.exe
R6025
-pure Virtual Function

Then if i press OK the next window is occuring.The Description of the next window is :
Window Name:QTPro.exe-Application Error
Message: The exception unknow software exception(0x40000015) occured in the application at location 0x094134be.
Click on Ok to Terminate the programme

i been trying since morning doing waste stupid researches like Re-Installing VC++ and QTP.But it dosent go through.I am really frusted.so i kindly request some one to resolve my problem.I will be really appreciate.if any one take there precious time to resloving this issue
Thank U

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UFT Fails to Open Microsoft Word teekay99 0 628 10-24-2019, 07:37 PM
Last Post: teekay99
  Rcovery Scenario @Runtime Load Showing Error UrmilaSaha 0 1,231 03-24-2017, 09:08 PM
Last Post: UrmilaSaha
  Does QTP/UFT support "Microsoft.Windows.Control" (one type of wpf control)? abhishikth12221 2 3,695 01-22-2014, 06:24 PM
Last Post: abhishikth12221
  QTP crash during runtime. vidhu 3 3,604 07-11-2013, 03:42 PM
Last Post: vinod123
  QTP runs slow when scheduled through a Virtual Machine BajaJeff 3 5,121 06-11-2013, 02:45 AM
Last Post: Ankur