Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Able to Identify Object during Recovery Scenario
Not Solved
hi Below is My Code snippit..

I'm trying to Run this Part of code But Not able to Proceed Further Because of Recovery Scenario

For PoP up we are clicking Escape with Recovery scenario and i'm trying to Verify one Link Existance in Page. But First Existince link is checking and after some time it's Clicking Esc for PoP up. Because of this my scenario is getting failed

Please help me in this ...

My Recovery has to Repete same step . But it's repeating Last step Browser().Back

Code:
Dim Count
    with Browser("opentitle:=.*").page("title:=.*").WebElement("class:=box-content","html tag:=DIV")
    For i = 0 To noOfAddToCartbuttons-1 Step 1
        .Image("html tag:=IMG","image type:=Image Link","name:=Image","index:="&i).Click
         Browser("opentitle:=.*").page("title:=.*").link("html tag:=A","name:=Description.*").Click  ' PoP Up Triggers here
            If Browser("opentitle:=.*").page("title:=.*").link("html tag:=A","name:=Related Products.*").Exist(1) then
                With Browser("opentitle:=.*").page("title:=.*").link("html tag:=A","name:=Related Products.*")
                Reporter.ReportEvent micPass,"Related Products"," Related Product Tab Displayed with products"
                .Click
                 Browser("opentitle:=.*").page("title:=.*").WebElement("html tag:=A","class:=button","innerhtml:=Add to Cart","index:=0").click
                 Call chkSuccessorwaring("shopping cart")
                End with
            Else
                Count =Count+1
                Reporter.ReportEvent micWarning,"Related Products","No Related Product Tab Displayed for"& Browser("micclass:=Browser").page("micclass:=Page").getROProperty("title")
            End If
        Browser("opentitle:=.*").Back    
Next
print Count
End with
Not Solved
Could you give me line by line comment and step by step description so that I can know what you want to do and what is happening. 
I am not good with QTP but I will certainly try to search for solution.
Not Solved
I may help you.(I know it is too late)
Please share the details of your recovery scenario so that I can check why it is happening.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  not able to identify an webelement object Ninjukp 0 2,093 01-10-2018, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Ninjukp
  Error Recovery Scenario vamshiram 6 7,012 08-04-2017, 07:27 PM
Last Post: sucheta
  UFT 12.02 Compatibility for IE 11.0 : Fail to identify the defined Object Amruta_121 9 10,477 01-11-2016, 12:45 PM
Last Post: vinod123
  Can not identify this object. Please help. axn700 3 2,953 10-31-2015, 10:59 AM
Last Post: vinod123
  How to identify the object reference to the existing(already opened) Excel sheet yogeesh 1 9,765 09-26-2012, 07:00 PM
Last Post: krr