Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Object are not identifying as standard objects
Brief description about solution Environment of Autocat:
Ext JS (Which is Sencha Product) and Jquery (Java Script API) I.e Ext JS uses Jquery (rendered through Jquery) and Components are HTML components.
UFT 11.5 is able to identify Web Buttons,Links , Images,Web table.

UFT 11.5 is not able to identify web list and web edit in all the screens.

In our web application ,most of the screens contains web table.

Automation Test Environment :

Tool : UFT 11.5
Browser : Google Chrome 27 ver
Patches installed : UFT_00056.exe UFT_00022.exe

Challenges : Web list and Web Edit is not able to identify in Web table.

Scenario : Web table contains text boxes and drop down fields ,example ATA number is a text box (web edit ) it is identifying as web element and made it as DOM object and able to insert text into ATA number,ATA code and ATA Description (these are text boxes).
Facing some challenges to identify next fields in the web table i.e drop down boxes.

Solutions tried:Now UFT 11.5 Provides Web Add-in Extensibility-based add-ins for ASP .NET Ajax, GWT, Yahoo UI, Dojo and JqueryUI Web 2.0 toolkits and installed Jquery (add in is available on the Add-in manager of UFT 11.5) .
After installing Jquery add in and restarted the machine and spying on the objects in a web table ,even though installed Jquery UFT 11.5 is not able to identify web edit and web list as standard objects.

Please let me know solutions so that I can proceed on script development.

Regards
Siddu

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  QTP11+ AcroQTP add-in, is not identifying any objects of Adobe Reader 10.1.1 harshu2023 1 4,802 03-21-2014, 04:29 PM
Last Post: AjayW