Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Objects identifying as WinObjects on IE with QTP/UFT
Not Solved
Hi,

Sometimes, all of sudden I face object identification issues on IE browser with QTP/UFT (Any version) which was worked fine till the day before. Even everything is common and same, the tool starts identify every object on browser as winObject all of sudden instead Browser..Page...web...object hierarchy. I was facing the same issue since years the day I start working on QTP but I don't have the concrete solution for this. Very few times, this issue would be resolved by deleting all browser cookies and restarting the machine. But most of the times, wont be resolved even after doing the system restart number of times. So if anyone provides the correct solution to overcome this issue then it would be helpful to me a lot. 

Thanks & Regards,
Santhosh Kumar.
Not Solved
Send me the QTP version and what browsers are you using and their versions
Not Solved
What i observed so far that if you open browser before starting QTP/UFT then it does not identify its object as web object rather shows them as win objects.
Not Solved
what you said is correct the problem is for all the versions till now for the QTP
Not Solved
Make sure the BHO Class Manager add-on is enabled under "IE>Options>Manage Addons", this is the principle class which will help QTP/UFT to interact with IE browser (simply it's the bridge between IE and QTP/UFT )
Thanks,
SUpputuri
Not Solved
The problem is not with IE only we are facing with Firefox and chrome also

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UFT CAN'T IDENTIFY OBJECTS ORGIO 3 2,082 07-28-2018, 01:25 AM
Last Post: marcelodruida
  UFT unable to identify Java app objects consistently lester 1 1,770 07-12-2018, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  UFT 14.01 - identifying wpf objects. but not performing action. chinmoyee 1 2,340 11-15-2017, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  UFT not recogniziing Java Objects/ Elements YogeshCallappa 0 2,058 11-08-2016, 02:43 PM
Last Post: YogeshCallappa
  UFT 12.50 unable to recognize child objects from a Dialog Class in Firefox jesusisaac 1 3,563 08-20-2015, 11:39 PM
Last Post: ADITI1992