Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QTP Framwork (PUGH Matrix)
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
hi all,
I am using keyword driven framework currently,and on an other choice i have one more framework. so i need to decide which framework to use.Nobody in our team knows qtp, i should take the decision ,its difficult to decide alone but i have to its a challenge for me.
So here i need you people help to do this task.
I need to know how to decide the framework like what are the characteristics need to observe say for eg: Maintenance ,Robust,Scalable etc...

I call this comparison is PUGH matrix.

Can anybody help me please??????
Interesting.

What is PUGH matrix?
What is the other framework you have?

Honestly, i am sure not many will be able to answer the question you have asked not because they cannot but the reason being they are not aware what kind of application you are using and what are the needs of it.

You have to understand that the framework as such is only a strong foundation for the project and the way you want to build on it is completely left to you and customizable. In my opinion you should quickly perform a trial execution with both the frameworks and identify the shortcomings and adapt to one of them and begin your automation scripting.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Thank you so much

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  QTP's Product Availability Matrix ravi.gajul 1 6,783 06-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Last Post: srikanta.sahoo
  Traceability Matrix for automated tests dsharma 0 3,087 01-14-2008, 11:12 AM
Last Post: dsharma