Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QTP is not identifying the objects in .net application.
Not Solved
Hi,

I am using qtp10 and windows XP and .Net Application. In each screen more frames and web tables are available.

I have executed my scripts using descriptive programming(properties have given in test case file) successfully.
Now i am trying to execute the scripts using Object repository. But qtp is not Identifying the objects.
it is showing object disabled error / more than one properties matching with this object try with other properties...

I tried with the following.

1. Added index number.
2. I tried with different property combinations.
3. Manually added a new property and i have set the value.
4. object(Web button) recognized as a Web Element and tries to click on that but it is not working.
5. Exported local object repository values and tried.
6. tried with descriptive programming - it is working fine. But i have to write the code for all controls.each screen having more controls..i felt it is not recommended.
7. tried with child objects also.

Note: There is no property values for the object.(one or two properties have the values and remaining property values are showing as empty).

Web Element, Web button, Web edit ..... no object is recognizing.

if any one knows any other solution for this problem. Kindly help me and provide the solution.

Thanks in Advance.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Application UI Changed, not detecting earlier objects firozkannur 0 863 05-30-2019, 11:20 AM
Last Post: firozkannur
  QTP is not identifying table with column names property but its identifing with index Anuradha B 1 2,824 02-12-2015, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Kirill
  QTP is not identifying Parent objects it self then how can we automate swapna.9n9 0 1,916 12-11-2014, 04:32 PM
Last Post: swapna.9n9
  UFT 11.5 with .net objects Unna 1 2,272 03-29-2014, 03:04 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  QTP identifying WebList as WebEdit and an Element passion77 3 8,115 01-27-2014, 10:21 PM
Last Post: supputuri