Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recovery scenario for Certificate Error: Continue to this website
Solved: 10 Years, 7 Months, 3 Weeks ago
Hi All,

I created a recovery scenario for handling the Certificate error : Continue to this website while logging into the application

I have given the below recovery operations
Trigger Event:
Object state
Recovery Operations:
Keyboard or mouse operation
Post-Recovery Test Run Options:
Proceed to next step

The code gets executed in the recovery scenario but not clicked on the continue to the website link.

The recoded code in recovery scenario wizard and in QTP test window is shown in screen shot. There is a difference in the browser. Will that be a reason. But when i change the browser name qtp throws error.

Kindly refer attached screen shot.

Your suggestions are welcome.

Regards,
Jyothsana

Attached Files Image(s)

Instead of selecting 'Proceed to next step" you select " Repeat current step and continue" and see whether it's work or not.
Please get back.
You can handle this situation by checking for the existence of the object and if it exists then clicking the link otherwise proceed with next step..
line no.3
You sholdn't write this code as this is handled by the recovery scenario itself.
So It will throw error as it cant find the objects referred in it.
Just remove this line of code

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error Recovery Scenario vamshiram 6 6,986 08-04-2017, 07:27 PM
Last Post: sucheta
  "Continue to this website (not recommended)." Error we are getting kotaramamohana 7 27,926 07-21-2016, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Ranjith Nair
  Not Able to Identify Object during Recovery Scenario Phani 2 3,080 01-25-2016, 01:26 PM
Last Post: arunshuklainbox
Rolleyes The test run cannot continue due to an unrecoverable error neerndg123 3 8,397 09-17-2015, 08:27 PM
Last Post: ananthakumarbe
  How to click on a dynamic link on a website Geekgirl 3 4,203 11-28-2013, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Jay