Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding Shell Scripting
Not Solved
Hi

In My application , In one page I have a webtable which displays list of roles assigned to each user. This Web Table is has scroll bar so when page opens we can see 41 rows and when you scroll down you can see the remaining rows. If I want to know any role name which is present down in the table I am not able to capture it.
So My question is How can I use shell script to move the scroll bar down to the last row then calculate the total number of rows present in that table and then perform the required operations?

Any help is appreciated.Thanks in advance
Not Solved
Does the table data loads dynamically or can you see the last row in your developer toolbar.

If you are able to see the last row in developer tool bar then you can use method to get the row count and iterate.
If not then you might have to scroll the scrollbar to bottom either using page down (not suggestable) or using java script (more accurate and works even the system locked or focus is on other apps).

If you are able to see the last row then I w I uld suggest to use the dynamic xpath to get the role directly which will be quick and work like a charm.
let us know if you need any more help on this
Thanks,
SUpputuri
Not Solved
Thanks for the reply.

can you please send me the code. I have tried everything but no luck.
Thanks in advance

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VB Scripting spixol 0 1,230 12-15-2019, 01:14 PM
Last Post: spixol
  VB scripting Aisha2015 0 2,273 08-07-2015, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Aisha2015
Exclamation How to open a text file through VB scripting.? qtplearner88 2 4,241 06-22-2012, 01:51 PM
Last Post: ravs@788
  NEED help with scripting. Web table, Click Link Clymo 4 7,199 06-08-2012, 08:41 PM
Last Post: sreekanth chilam
  learn VB scripting rajat 3 8,211 05-29-2012, 02:22 PM
Last Post: shivanibehere