Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regular expression for SAP
Not Solved
Ankur,

I tried enabling smart identification as u said, but I was not able to capture Medical;#1... I have attached the screenshots of Smart identification window and OR ..please let me know whether I am doing correct...

Thanks

Attached Files
.doc   OR.doc (Size: 165 KB / Downloads: 99)
Not Solved
What do you get when u do object spy on this link?
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Not Solved
I have tried that as well before, I have attched the screenshot here, the properties like path, link and click link have been added by me in as a new property in the assistive property window....but nothing worked..

Attached Files
.doc   Objectspy.doc (Size: 41.5 KB / Downloads: 90)
Not Solved
check the run time properties .... and nail down the property where the text Medical;#1 is occuring
Not Solved
still im not able to find that Medical;#1 ... I have attached the screenshot...

Ankur I appreicate ur help and ur patience

Attached Files
.doc   Objectspy.doc (Size: 71.5 KB / Downloads: 84)
Not Solved
so you mean to say you can't find the text Medical;#1 but QTP is able to record that? strange!
Not Solved
yes , thats right
Not Solved
Yeah you have to make sure that there is only one unique link on a given page which satisfies this reg expression...
Not Solved
You accept to accomplish abiding that there is alone one different hotlink on a accustomed page which satisfies this reg expression.
Not Solved
tested with an Output Value. then assigns it to a variable, and play with the result for "Medical;#1"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need Any digit in xpath path using Regular expression Priyam 1 3,263 10-05-2016, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Ankur
  Regular expression to read two words in lowercase, uppercase and with and without spa sarahq49 1 3,211 04-09-2015, 01:56 AM
Last Post: sarahq49
  Regular expression and script optimisation Padmavathy 1 3,618 03-30-2015, 11:46 AM
Last Post: supputuri
  Regular expression in descriptive programming testernc 1 16,403 12-08-2014, 06:38 PM
Last Post: anshika.agarwal
  need a regular expression. anu05446 0 3,029 11-26-2014, 03:00 PM
Last Post: anu05446