Send Data from MSWord document 2 Excel File
Not Solved
Hi,

Please Send me the Code -

I have a MSword Document, The document is as follows -

File Name --- abc.doc

Data In the file -

Defect ID: QCCR1J19136
Problem: Not all fields in the new Requirement dialog box are accessible from workflow's Run_New.Not all fields in the new Requirement dialog box are

accessible from workflow's Run_New.
Solution: The problem is fixed.
Limitation: None.

Defect ID: QCCR1J19185;45678abcderr
Problem: Requirements report with Trace to Sub reports is not working as expected.

Defect ID: QCCR1J19128
Problem: Status values are displayed instead of Test Plan folders when using the 'Generate Tests' option from Requirements.

Defect ID: QCCR1J19136
Problem: Not all fields in the new Requirement dialog box are accessible from workflow's Run_New.Not all fields in the new Requirement dialog box are

accessible from workflow's Run_New.

Defect ID: QCCR1J19185;45678abcderr
Problem: Requirements report with Trace to Sub reports is not working as expected.

Defect ID: QCCR1J19128
Problem: Status values are displayed instead of Test Plan folders when using the 'Generate Tests' option from Requirements.
Limitation: None..........

Now my requirement is to send all the data to the excel file in the below format -

And so on like this need to append to excel, My data is very large in MSword document.
In the excel, i need 4 columns like Defectid, Problem, Solution, Limitation under that columns, i should get all the data

Please find the sample Excel document.

i need in to the excel. Please find the attachment.

Attached Files Image(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to press the space bar with send keys method Hari Prasad 5 24,618 06-03-2016, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Vijayaragavan.thangam
  Search and import data from excel under some rules. nwpulele 2 2,745 02-19-2015, 04:10 AM
Last Post: supputuri
Sad Save data from pdf file to a word doc Amar 0 2,400 12-12-2013, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Amar
  How to populate data in weblist using excel vijifun 1 3,062 12-05-2013, 12:06 PM
Last Post: basanth27
  how to find Excel file exist or not in vbscript code sree.85 3 10,784 08-22-2013, 11:42 AM
Last Post: akhandesh