Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Showing Cannot identify the object error while we run the QTP
Not Solved
Hai

I am a beginner in QTP.I jst have some knowledge in this.I m trying to learn QTP by my own.So by the first time I record a scenario to log in to an application and clicking a "Space Function" menu opens a grid page, add a value to that grid and I jst logged out from that application.

Then When I try to run that script,an error is showing like this. "Cannot identify the object "Space Functions" (of class WebElement). Verify that this object's properties match an object currently displayed in your application."

The line at which the error is showing is
Code:
"Browser("iDrawings").Page("iDrawings_3").WebElement("Space Functions").Click".

If anybody have an Idea why its been occuring,Pls help me.

Thanxs in advance
Not Solved
Hai

I came to know that My project is having components used in it.Thats why while recording,the QTP cant recognize that components.Can any one know how to handle these documents in QTP?

Thanx in advance..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to send/pass UFT Run Error Dialog as output value to main driver script lravi4u 0 321 11-05-2023, 03:55 PM
Last Post: lravi4u
  swfwindow object name getting changed after each run saniya 1 1,470 10-10-2018, 09:02 PM
Last Post: TheGlovner
  How to identify an error page occurring in server in between the qtp run. aswini 1 1,636 05-04-2017, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  Cannot identify the object "Webtable" korunu 1 2,389 06-29-2016, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Ankesh
  Cannot identify the object "Webtable" korunu 0 1,635 05-11-2016, 12:02 AM
Last Post: korunu