Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To click and verify the links with + mark
Not Solved
Hi

We have + link/image in our application all these comes under a webtable column and these images are having same properties once we click on it expands.Attached is the screen shot for it.here sometimes
+0/0(0%) also will be there i dont want to click such images how to verify these kind of objects.I should be able to loop on each item in that column any first occurence which is not of 0 i want to click.So how can we do this..

Any help would be appreciated in advance..

Thanks

Attached Files Image(s)

Not Solved
HI,

Try with below steps :
step1: Get the rowcount of the Webtable into a variable.(say 'rc')
step2: Use the 'For' Loop & get the required cell data into Variable(say 'linkval')
step3: check the link name is not equal to +0/0(0%) & then click on that link.

Ex:
Code:
rc=browser(..).page(..).webtable(..).rowcount

for i=1 to rc
linkvall=browser(..).page(..).webtable(..).getcelldata(i,3)

if linkval<> "+0/0(0%)" then
   browser(..).page(..).webtable(..).childitem(i,3,"Link",0).click
end if
next
Not Solved
Hi

I was able to click on + Image now the problem is once i click on + image it expands and shows the many links.How do i click i tried by giving indexes it clicks some other link.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to click on all links dynamically in UFT? Rohan 9 17,822 02-25-2016, 10:42 AM
Last Post: vinod123
  I want to click on all the links in the webtable. These links are nothing but some co abhideshpande001 0 2,540 07-22-2015, 09:36 AM
Last Post: abhideshpande001
  How to Verify Static Object Text which is changing Dynamically with Expected Result johnny77 0 3,166 06-25-2015, 11:32 AM
Last Post: johnny77
  VB SCRIPT to click on specific links on webpage and store related data ACCBAJPA 1 9,779 04-02-2013, 01:33 PM
Last Post: ACCBAJPA
  Verify Text box border color qtpexpert 3 5,682 09-11-2012, 11:48 PM
Last Post: DevilkID