Jump to the post that solved this thread.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to start to learn QTP
Not Solved
I am very new in QTP. I wouls like to know from where i need to start i mean which topic i need to read and where i will get documents.
Not Solved
Can anyone reply pls?
Not Solved
If you want to start learning QTP. Start from the basics of QTP https://www.learnqtp.com/step-by-step-gu...learn-qtp/ or buy the book QuickTest Professional Unplugged by Tarun Lawani
Not Solved
I have QTP book by Rajeev gupta.Does this book help me out? can i get complete info or still i need to purchase the book which you have recommended tarun lalwani.
Not Solved
Check the info of the book you have the tarun lalwani. If you are comfortable with book you can proceed. But QTP requires practice of the concepts you learn No matter how much you learn you can understand concepts and can remember them when you practice them
Not Solved
I have started reading concept about framework but not understood anything.
What is framework? pls explain me in layman language not in bookish...Is this the type of script geneartion technique like we do descriptive programming,record and play?
Jump to the post that solved this thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Replay Start Error Bhuvana 0 790 01-07-2020, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Bhuvana
  Hello All -Nice forum to start learning QTP. Few questions QTP.learning 0 1,779 05-18-2014, 04:10 PM
Last Post: QTP.learning
  When Automation should be start aeronmak 1 1,920 04-08-2014, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Ankur
  Im new to QTP.. Trying to learn driver. suryaprasad 3 3,063 02-05-2014, 11:35 AM
Last Post: pranikgarg
  When to start doing automation? kalpana 3 2,545 02-13-2013, 12:44 PM
Last Post: basanth27