Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not able to automate the sap gui security window
Solved: 9 Years, 1 Month, 1 Week ago
hi All,
we are testing the SAP window based application by uft 12.1, i am facing below issues with UFT
1)while execute UFT getting hanging when specific SAP GUI security window(this window displayed for click allow button to download the docs) displayed once if i click the button “allow” manually then UFT start continue the execution
2)UFT could not able to identify the object to only this window
if i tried to identify the UFT getting hanging

see the below recorded code:
Code:
Window("Accelerated Document Downloade").Dialog("SAP GUI Security_2").WinButton("Allow").Click

i want to click the above button but UFT not able to click and freezing when the sap GUI window displayed

please help me out if any one have idea how to handle this issue

and please tell me any possible is there to handle by VBS because UFT hanging

thanks in advance
Solved: 9 Years, 1 Month, 1 Week ago
hi guys,
i found the solution for this
Code:
Dialog("SAP GUI Security_2").WinButton("Allow").Click
above the code working instead of
Code:
Window("Accelerated Document Downloade").Dialog("SAP GUI Security_2").WinButton("Allow").Click
Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Object doesn't support this property or method: 'window(...).window(...).winobject' senthil5683 1 3,486 07-04-2016, 07:08 PM
Last Post: venkatesh9032
  Not able to click the save button in Save As window while downloading from SAP kathirvelnagaraj 0 2,287 08-25-2015, 07:37 PM
Last Post: kathirvelnagaraj
  Maintenance free Automation, irrespective of any changes done on GUI siteshag 0 1,883 07-01-2014, 02:50 PM
Last Post: siteshag
  Disabled Webelement is showing up as Visible =True in GUI Spy Shwethareddy 3 3,595 11-07-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Ankesh
  Problem with QTP recognition of Flex objects in web-based GUI using Firefox & Chrome nancyanne18 0 2,404 10-25-2012, 08:11 PM
Last Post: nancyanne18