Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uft 11.52, issue with SAPDropDownMenu
How to select an item from dropdownlist in sap crm using uft 11.52.....

QTP recognises and captures dropdown list control in the SAP CRM http gui during recording. But when the script is run immediately after recording it no longer recognises the drop down list when script is running.

At the moment im using a two step process to capture the drop down, first i click the web edit that displays the drop down then i select an item from the drop down as shown below.
Code:
Browser("name:=SAP.*").Page("title:=SAP.*").SAPFrame("title:=SAP.*").SAPEdit("html id:=C17_W53_V56_V58_btadminh_struct.zzproduct1").Click
Browser("name:=SAP.*").Page("title:=SAP.*").SAPFrame("title:=SAP.*").Link("name:="&productL1).Click

The above code also failing to drag the dropdown and unable to identify the item that is appearing as link.

Below code also not working properly (i.e. directly giving the item for the drop down)
Code:
Browser("name:=SAP.*").Page("title:=SAP.*").SAPFrame("title:=SAP.*","html id:=WorkAreaFrame1").SAPDropDownMenu("index:=1","html tag:=UL","outertext:=AC.*").Select partner_function

please advise.
C17_W53_V56_V58 looks like a dynamic value. You may need to handle that with a regular expression OR by substitution.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
(07-03-2013, 07:02 PM)Ankur Wrote: C17_W53_V56_V58 looks like a dynamic value. You may need to handle that with a regular expression OR by substitution.

no, it is not the problem there.
It is clicking that SAPEdit. While selecting the item from SAPDropDownMenu, which is looking like a link (by obj spy), it is giving the error.