Micro Focus QTP (UFT) Forums
Scrolling down using QTP - Printable Version

+- Micro Focus QTP (UFT) Forums (https://www.learnqtp.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Micro Focus UFT (earlier known as QTP) (https://www.learnqtp.com/forums/Forum-Micro-Focus-UFT-earlier-known-as-QTP)
+--- Forum: VB Scripting/Descriptive Programming (https://www.learnqtp.com/forums/Forum-VB-Scripting-Descriptive-Programming)
+--- Thread: Scrolling down using QTP (/Thread-Scrolling-down-using-QTP)

Scrolling down using QTP - sunny rao - 10-10-2008

Hi All,

Writing a code for scrolling down the scroll bar in a VB based application.

Code:
Browser("A").Page("B").Mousemove x,y
For i=1 to scrollheight
  browser("A").Page("B").Dblclick x,y
next

This above code works but takes a very long time to scroll down the scroll bar completely, I have to click a button at the bottom of the page after scrolling down Can anybody suggest me something that makes the scrolling down faster.

RE: Scrolling down using QTP - biswa.dey - 10-14-2008

Hi Sunny,

Instead of using scrolling down u can use page down then it may be work fast then scrolling down code.

sunny rao Wrote:Hi All,

For i=1 to scrollheight
next

This above code works but takes a very long time to scroll down the scroll bar completely, I have to click a button at the bottom of the page after scrolling down Can anybody suggest me something that makes the scrolling down faster.

RE: Scrolling down using QTP - sunny rao - 10-15-2008

biswa.dey Wrote:Hi Sunny,

Instead of using scrolling down u can use page down then it may be work fast then scrolling down code.

For i=1 to scrollheight
next

Hi,
I am literally scrolling down by clicking on scroll button using the above code, do you know of any sub or function for page down or scroll down till end

RE: Scrolling down using QTP - tmcken - 02-11-2009

Code:
Set objShell=CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
objShell.SendKeys "{PGDN}"

(10-15-2008, 06:17 AM)sunny rao Wrote:
biswa.dey Wrote:Hi Sunny,

For i=1 to scrollheight
next

Hi,
I am literally scrolling down by clicking on scroll button using the above code, do you know of any sub or function for page down or scroll down till end