Micro Focus QTP (UFT) Forums
Asking for certification info - Printable Version

+- Micro Focus QTP (UFT) Forums (https://www.learnqtp.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Micro Focus UFT (earlier known as QTP) (https://www.learnqtp.com/forums/Forum-Micro-Focus-UFT-earlier-known-as-QTP)
+--- Forum: UFT / QTP Certification UFT120-12.5-ASP (https://www.learnqtp.com/forums/Forum-UFT-QTP-Certification-UFT120-12-5-ASP)
+--- Thread: Asking for certification info (/Thread-Asking-for-certification-info)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Asking for certification info - Ankur - 01-12-2009

Congrats Tapash! Good to know these forums were of help to you.

RE: Asking for certification info - naveenkumarr - 01-19-2009

[quote=QTP1]
HI Ankur,

This is naveenkumar, i had completed the QTP and QC 9.2 on OCT 2008 in a prometric centre.I didnt received the certificate or nay mail from HP, now the prometric members are telling that since i dont have the learner id, HP wont provide me the certificate, is that certificate valid, if not give me the phone number, so that i can contact those persons or can u please give me any suggestion to get the certificate, i am totally confused becoz, prometric centre people didnt told me about the learner id before writing the exam.

Thanks and Regards,
Naveen kumar J

RE: Asking for certification info - somisays - 01-20-2009

Dear Naveenkumar,

First congratultaions on passing the certification.
Do not worry about it.
I would recommend you give a email to HP.
I suppose you wrote in india.If you wrote in INDIA please send a email to the following email id inpartnerportal@hp.com and give all your test details .
Like you test center,your name and your certification details.

Hope this helps..

RE: Asking for certification info - naveenkumarr - 01-20-2009

Hi,

Thank you sridhar, Let you know once i get the reply from HP. I had written exam in chennai.

RE: Asking for certification info - shashi2103 - 04-26-2009

I tried opening this link and I can see the certifications available does not have any QTP certification. Please help.

RE: Asking for certification info - summerjane19 - 07-20-2009

Hi All,

I have worked in software development for 5 years, then switched to testing and have worked as a tester for 3 years, I have a little training on QTP but have never worked with the tool. I want to get certified with QTP, can anyone help me on what courses I should take, or where to start the process to certified.

Thanks a lot,

Jane

RE: Asking for certification info - deeptimurthy - 10-05-2009

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for the Fantastic initiative. I am working as a Sr.QA and so far my experience is only in Manual and Shell scripting. I had a training session at work for QTP and I am Interested to learn more about the tool. I am not quite sure about where to start off. Could you please help me with this and also I am planning for a certification too, I would like to know how useful it is in terms f opportunities?. Thanks

RE: Asking for certification info - rajvanan - 02-03-2010

Some of the QA related certifications are as follows:

> CSTE (Recognized in US very much) (Has to be renewed every 3 years)
> ISTQB and ISEB ( Recognized in UK , all over Europe) Long life validity
> Advance ISTQB. (Same)
> QTP 9.2 ( Widely used across the globe)

You can choose as per your Interest.

RE: Asking for certification info - Praveen Goud - 03-03-2010

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/hpcp/epgs/HP0-M16_EPG.pdf link is not opening?

RE: Asking for certification info - karthiga - 04-16-2010

hi to all ,

i am new to software testing i am having an idea of doing QTP certification.
The thing i ask is for how many years the QTP certificate is valid?