QTP 9.x and earlier versions provides the native support for exporting your test results to HTML. What will you do if you need to export it in a pdf format?
Though there are many commercial tools in the market to do this, here I would like to give a free desktop based solution for exporting your results to PDF format:
- Download PDF Creator from PrimoPDF. [17.8MB, FreeWare]
- Run the set up program, follow the instructions on the screen and install Primo PDF creator.
- PrimoPDF is installed and can be accessible from File > Print (printer) option menu.
- Click OK and you will get this screen.
- Select the radio button “EBook”. Use Save As button to save the pdf in your desired location. Click OK
- Your report in pdf format is ready. Cheers!
How do you convert your QTP reports to other formats? Do let us know through the comments below.