QTP 9.x and earlier versions provides the native support for exporting your test results to HTML. What will you do if you need to export it in a pdf format?
Though there are many commercial tools in the market to do this, here I would like to give a free desktop based solution for exporting your results to PDF format:
- Download PDF Creator from PrimoPDF. [17.8MB, FreeWare]
- Run the set up program, follow the instructions on the screen and install Primo PDF creator.
- PrimoPDF is installed and can be accessible from File > Print (printer) option menu.
- Click OK and you will get this screen.
- Select the radio button “EBook”. Use Save As button to save the pdf in your desired location. Click OK
- Your report in pdf format is ready. Cheers!
How do you convert your QTP reports to other formats? Do let us know through the comments below.
Latest posts by Ankur Jain (see all)
- Free Webinar: The Latest In Mobile Test Automation & Extension to QTP - April 20, 2013
- MD5 Checksum: Verify Integrity of UFT(QTP) Download - December 28, 2012
- UFT(QTP) 11.5 is available for download - December 21, 2012