QTP Certification Update: Migrated from Prometric to Pearson VUE
A major change. HP has migrated ALL its certification exams from Prometric to Pearson VUE effective Feb 1st, 2012. Pearson VUE is the same organization that conducts GMAT and many other high profile exams all over the world. With this migration, HP aims to streamline HP processes and enhance the security and scalability of HP exams. Here are some important points we gathered from HP’s page on Pearson VUE regarding this change -
- QTP certification exam title (HP0-M47) and QTP certification exam syllabus would remain the same at Pearson VUE as it was at Prometric.
- QTP certification exam fee remains the same at Pearson VUE as it was at Prometric.
- For enhanced security, exam takers who opt for the proctored exam will now be photographed and will be asked to provide a digital signature. These photographs will be printed on the certification so as assure employers that the candidate in possession of the certificate is the same who took the exam.
However, this is not applicable to QTP certification takers who opt for web-based exams.
- All HP ExpertONE exams that were previously available at Prometric will now be available through Pearson VUE. Hence this would cover QC certification and LoadRunner certifications too.
- If a candidate has already taken some other company’s exam with Pearson VUE and has a testing profile with them, (s)he still needs to create a new profile at Pearson VUE using HP’s Learner ID. You can apply for HP learner ID here. Once you have the Learner ID, you can then proceed to create your user profile at Pearson VUE.
- Exams can be purchased using credit cards/PayPal or Wire transfer. The country specific price list can be found here.
- This migration will not affect the existing certifications you may have acquired from Prometric. All historical data regarding your earlier certifications can be found at HP Learning center.
- Prometric vouchers purchased before Jan 31st, 2012 would remain valid and you can use the same to register through Pearson VUE.
Is there any help available to study and prepare for QTP 11 certification (HP0-M47) exam?
QTP cert is a set of 348 questions. QTP Cert will not only help you ace QTP 11 certification exam but will also help you get a firm grasp over QTP concepts. We have invested a lot of time and energy to come up with these questions and have tried to incorporate almost all major concepts of QTP and syllabus of QTP 11 certification inside these papers. Check more details here.
Optimizing QTP Scripts: Download the Free eBook!
Please enter your first name and email address below to instantly download the eBook. In future, we will make sure you get new tips & tricks on QTP delivered direct to your email box.