Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Best Forum for LoadRunner & Fitnesse
Wink 
Hi Ankur/Saket,

I want to admit one thing that this QTP Forums helped me a lot to improve my concepts in QTP. Thank you very much for that. I am sure that I will be a active member of this forums for a long time.

I have also worked on Loadrunner & currently working on Fitnesse.
May you please suggest me the forums I should register for these two tools?

I searched on Google & got multiple options but I want the best one like QTP Forums for QTP.

So please help me…

Smile
Thanks Ankur.

We too have felt the need for LoadRunner forums for a long time. Moreover some of the LR forums we have seen are heavily moderated (or should I say guarded?) and tend to repel beginners. As with QTP forums we want to create an environment where we make discussions in an open, friendly manner and with full respect for other members. (Of course common/basic posting guidelines will be there)

We can always create a LR forum as part our sister website Learn LoadRunner We would need volunteers to kick start the forums and take it to the next level. Let me know your thoughts.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
(11-14-2010, 05:21 PM)Ankur Wrote: Thanks Ankur.

We too have felt the need for LoadRunner forums for a long time. Moreover some of the LR forums we have seen are heavily moderated (or should I say guarded?) and tend to repel beginners. As with QTP forums we want to create an environment where we make discussions in an open, friendly manner and with full respect for other members. (Of course common/basic posting guidelines will be there)

We can always create a LR forum as part our sister website Learn LoadRunner We would need volunteers to kick start the forums and take it to the next level. Let me know your thoughts.

Hi Ankur,

It seems happy to heard about LR forums similar like learnqtp.com from you.

I could suggest if possbile to conduct online video class room sessions for QTP novices.

Thank you
Veeraiah
Wink 
Thanks Ankur for the update.

Learn LoadRunner is the nice initiative. So, when you are starting the forums for LR?

I am very excited about Loadrunner forums. I am sure that others members will also like it.

Smile
Hi,

It will not be right to say that this is the best. But these days, as per advance features asp.net is one step ahead than PHP.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can we have one more forum for advanced threads of QTP? ShrikantBiradar3449 2 4,184 08-30-2011, 11:42 AM
Last Post: gaveyom