Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SystemUtil.Run method is not getting recorded
Not Solved
After I start recording, I open the flight application by going into Start-> QTP->Sample Application->Flight. But in the expert view no script is getting generated related to the SystemUtil.Run method. But after that whatever I do like entering AgentName, Password etc., all are getting recorded(script is getting generated).
Where is the problem I can't able to identify.
Not Solved
Hi pupuns2,

Navigate to Tools Menu > Options > Windows Applications > Click 'Advanced" button > Scroll down to Utility Object & select the "Record SystemUtil.Run commands" > OK.

Now try to record & check, it would work fine.Smile
Not Solved
I am facing this problem told by pupuns2,I followed your advice,but it still doesnt record.
I used both the record settings
1.launch application
2.Open any windows based application

but still "SystemUtil.Run" is not getting generated while recording
Not Solved
Hi,

Even I am facing this problem with QTP 9.5 and Windows Vista machine.But I am not facing this problem while using QTP 9.5 and Windows XP machine.
Not Solved
Hi i am also facing the same problem with QTP 10.00 on Win7 that on recording anything application is not generating systeUtil command and on when i RUN it application showing error of object parent missing
Not Solved
Hello All,

I am using trial version of HP UFT(QTP) version 14, and I also have WPF add-in installed while installing QTP. But when I try to record the HPE Flight application given in samples with UFT setup folder, it records all, but not the SystemUtil.Run method.

I know I can write it manually, but when WPF add-in was not installed, QTP did detect the SystemUtil.Run recording, but couldn't identify any other component. Please help.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SystemUtil.Run is not getting recorded divyan 1 1,646 08-31-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  Path of Flight reservation Window is not recorded in HP UFT 12.52 version mailtokopalverma@gmail.com 1 2,377 04-01-2016, 05:34 PM
Last Post: vinod123
  IE started as Adminstrator is not recorded by UFT v. 11,5 Pandochka13 0 1,786 06-20-2014, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Pandochka13
  Recorded script doen't play after restarting the application in qtp ashima 1 1,864 12-26-2013, 11:41 AM
Last Post: basanth27
  The recorded text output not appear on the correct row on the results datatable trance07 0 2,168 09-25-2013, 08:05 PM
Last Post: trance07