Micro Focus QTP (UFT) Forums

Full Version: Creatin an executable for QTP script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Can we create an excutable for our compiled QTP script, such that any user can run the script witout QTP s/w installed on his m/c.

or

Can we run our QTP script without the help of QTP in any other m/c.

Thanks,
Siddi
Siddi- Creating executables of a script is not possible. also QTP scripts can run only on a machine on which QTP is installed.
So your answer is NO for both the query.
But Yes it is possible to make an executable which will run QTP script on a machine on which QTP is installed.
Siddi,
i got posts on my blog if you looking to make executable which will run QTP(on a machine having QTP Smile )
Check it out if it helps you
[Moderator : Edited Url ]

Moderator Comments : Stay away from posting or advertising your blogspot or url or forum. If you have a solution post it right here in the post and not a re-direction. [ Consider this as a first warning ]

Thread Locked as Well.
(09-21-2009, 03:23 PM)shambu.pujar Wrote: [ -> ]Siddi,
i got posts on my blog if you looking to make executable which will run QTP(on a machine having QTP Smile )
Check it out if it helps you
[Moderator : Edited Url ]

Moderator Comments : Stay away from posting or advertising your blogspot or url or forum. If you have a solution post it right here in the post and not a re-direction. [ Consider this as a first warning ]

Thread Locked as Well.