Micro Focus QTP (UFT) Forums

Full Version: QTP 11 and IE9 Certificate Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I am facing this strange issue and unable tor resolve, tried in different forums but not much use

Here is the issue..

I am opening our website which has the security certificate on it so displaying the Certificaiton Error and Continue link..Now If I try to write the QTP code to click on that Continue link, it always gives me a IE pop up saying . "Internet Explorer has stopped working" and forcing me to close IE.

I tried with step generator for recording , same issue. When I try with object spy on this Certification Error page, again the same issue..but this time IE gets hung with that pop-up and i am forced to kill tru task manager.

In all ways, i am not able to get pass through this step using QTP.

I even tried without QTP, navigating to the site by clicking continue...some times it does open up my home page and sometimes it gives 403 Forbidden..

anybody has any idea how to resolve this?

My machine configurations are...Windows 2008 E2 -64 bit, QTP 11.0 and IE 9.0

Thanks,
Geetha
Hi All

I am able to resolve this issue...all we need to do is, install the patch "QTPWEB_00078.EXE". It will take care of all QTP 11 - IE9 issues.

-Geetha