Micro Focus QTP (UFT) Forums

Full Version: WaitProperty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question regaurding the setup of WaitProperty.

I keep getting a step Warning message even though the code still seems to function correctly:

My code:
Code:
Browser("Wisdom").Dialog("File Download").WaitProperty "text", "File Download", 80000
Step Warning
Object Details Result Time
File Download.WaitProperty "text", "File Download", 80000 Warning 2/9/2012 - 10:22:25

Should I be triggering of a different property? I keep increasing the time but I still get the Warning.

so far, with no luck, i have tried:

Code:
Browser("Wisdom").Dialog("File Download").WaitProperty "text", "File Download", 100000
Browser("Wisdom").Dialog("File Download").WinButton("Open").WaitProperty "text", "&Open", 100000
Dialog("text:=" & "File Download").WaitProperty "text", "File Download", 60000
Dialog("File Download").WinButton("Open").WaitProperty "text", "&Open", 60000
Browser("Wisdom").Dialog("File Download").WinButton("Open").WaitProperty "text", "&Open", 100000
Dialog("File Download").WaitProperty "text", "File Download", 60000

with these two sometimes passing:
Code:
Dialog("text:=" & "File Download").WaitProperty "text", "File Download", 110000
Browser("Wisdom").Dialog("File Download").WaitProperty "text", "File Download", 80000
It only means that the text property is never getting changed to "File Download" value
Rajpes

That's the thing, the "File Download" does show and is visible (to me at least).

I have a huge wait time, and the coded gets run, just dint know why i get a Warning message when all looks and runs well.

thx