Micro Focus QTP (UFT) Forums
QTP 9.5 iso - How to install free 14 days QTP Trial - Printable Version

+- Micro Focus QTP (UFT) Forums (https://www.learnqtp.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Micro Focus UFT (earlier known as QTP) (https://www.learnqtp.com/forums/Forum-Micro-Focus-UFT-earlier-known-as-QTP)
+--- Forum: UFT / QTP Beginners (https://www.learnqtp.com/forums/Forum-UFT-QTP-Beginners)
+--- Thread: QTP 9.5 iso - How to install free 14 days QTP Trial (/Thread-QTP-9-5-iso-How-to-install-free-14-days-QTP-Trial)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: How to install free 14 days QTP Trial - kchiruhp - 10-07-2008

Hai Krish,
i am facing a prob with installing QTP9.5 . it is asking for license key.
where i have to select the Demo version. can u plz help me........
thank you...............

RE: QTP 9.5 iso - How to install free 14 days QTP Trial - hieutue - 12-08-2008

if you need more support about license of QTP9.5, pls PM me.

RE: QTP 9.5 iso - How to install free 14 days QTP Trial - prasad.vengala - 01-08-2009

Hi Ankur,

How to read the outlook unreadmail.
Please suggest this.

Prasad

RE: QTP 9.5 iso - How to install free 14 days QTP Trial - ylpawar - 01-10-2009

Hello,
I have installed QTP 9.5 demo. I am trying to do tutorial. QTP doesn't recognize anything.
I am trying to do tutorials. I can't proceed.
Please let me know where the problem is?

RE: QTP 9.5 iso - How to install free 14 days QTP Trial - th_neel - 01-12-2009

Hi,

Iam facing problem in installing QTP 9.5 demo version. I had uninstalled the previous version and used Windows Install Clean Up as suggested in hp website, but when iam installing, it is asking for license key, what shall I have to give for license key??

Please help me in resolving this...

Neel.

RE: QTP 9.5 iso - How to install free 14 days QTP Trial - Ankur - 01-12-2009

Did you mean you had the demo of the earlier version? ... If yes, the only way out is either buy a license or reinstall the OS.

If it was the licensed version, you should ask your company's procurement(IT) department or your manager for the license keys.

RE: QTP 9.5 iso - How to install free 14 days QTP Trial - kadabbara - 01-15-2009

Hi,

I have been facing problem with the installation of QTP 9.5 (14 day trial verison). I have extracted the dump using Winrar. When I try to install using Setup icon, after coping the files (as it shows in the progress bar), it is indicating that AccessVerObj.dll file could not be regostered. I don't no how to resolve of this issue. Someone, plz help me ..

Thanks
Kames

RE: QTP 9.5 iso - How to install free 14 days QTP Trial - ranga gannaram - 01-16-2009

Hi Kames ,
First you have to install the QT Add-in and then run the setup.You can find the add-in in QCPlugin folder
Thanks,
Ranga

RE: QTP 9.5 iso - How to install free 14 days QTP Trial - kadabbara - 01-16-2009

Hi Ranga,

Thanks for the idea. But,I am still getting the above error message only even after installing the Add-In you've said.. No idea what to do.. Plz help... The install could not happen in either Vista or XP too...

Please find the attachment of the error msg..

Thanks
Kamesh

RE: QTP 9.5 iso - How to install free 14 days QTP Trial - kalpagopi - 01-21-2009

Hi Krish,

Could you please tell me how u could download and use QTP 9.5 . Iam desperately tried couple of times but never succedded.

My id is kalpagopi@yahoo.com