Micro Focus QTP (UFT) Forums
QTP 9.5 iso - How to install free 14 days QTP Trial - Printable Version

+- Micro Focus QTP (UFT) Forums (https://www.learnqtp.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Micro Focus UFT (earlier known as QTP) (https://www.learnqtp.com/forums/Forum-Micro-Focus-UFT-earlier-known-as-QTP)
+--- Forum: UFT / QTP Beginners (https://www.learnqtp.com/forums/Forum-UFT-QTP-Beginners)
+--- Thread: QTP 9.5 iso - How to install free 14 days QTP Trial (/Thread-QTP-9-5-iso-How-to-install-free-14-days-QTP-Trial)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: QTP 9.5 iso - How to install free 14 days QTP Trial - sahana - 01-29-2009

Hi,

Even I am facing the same problem. Not sure if it is because of my browser settings or if hp site has some problem. I am trying to download QTP 9.5 trial version almost from 16-18 days but in vain. After I click on the "I Agree" button in the Evaluation Software Terms of Use" page for QTP 9.5 trial version, I get a page displaying "We are sorry, there is a problem delivering your requested download. Please contact the Webmaster for additional information. " I even emailed the webmaster but there was no use.

Can some one please help me getting the trial version.

RE: QTP 9.5 iso - How to install free 14 days QTP Trial - crazianand - 02-02-2009

hi ankur, i managed to download and install qtp 9.5 .dont how to install demo license. When i selected license type as Seat licence its asking me to enter the license key. Dont know what to do here.please guide me.
thanks in advance..
anand

RE: QTP 9.5 iso - How to install free 14 days QTP Trial - sahana - 02-03-2009

Hi anand,
I think you should not select the licence type as "Seat licence". You should select "demo license". Then it wont ask for license number. But can you tell me how you managed to download qtp 9.5? Did you do it recently?

RE: QTP 9.5 iso - How to install free 14 days QTP Trial - mapple90 - 02-06-2009

Hello,

I have downloaded QTP 9.5..but I am unable to install the software..when I click "set up" file "No background bmp defined in section 'General' entry 'BGBmp' " messsage occurs..

can anyone give me how to solve this problem immediately..very urgent..

RE: QTP 9.5 iso - How to install free 14 days QTP Trial - Rushme - 06-29-2009

Hi Ankur...

i want to learn QTP..
Could you please let me know which version of the QTP trial Version i have to install..
kindly provide me the links related to the same..

Thanks in Advance
Regards
Rashmi
Actually i tries with the QTP evalution 10.0 but its asking for the Seat license key..
please help me out

Regards
Rashmi

RE: QTP 9.5 iso - How to install free 14 days QTP Trial - gyanaj - 08-18-2009

Could any one help me on this!!!!! I install QTP successfully ,after when I trying to open the tool it not visible on screen.

It shows the Add-in windows and remaining day of expires of demo version.

It doesn't shows and processor running on Task manager..

Thanks in Advance..Gyan!!

RE: QTP 9.5 iso - How to install free 14 days QTP Trial - bfakruddin - 11-09-2009

Hello Pals,

I am also using QTP 9.5... which is downloaded from internet. Ofcourse it can be use as a trial version. They have provided some steps to follow to make it fullversion, but it didn't worked as they said.

I found one way to make my QTP 9.5 version with unlimited time period with full features and also for updates from HP.

If you have QTP 9.1 or 9.2 fullversion... Install it first then try to install QTP 9.5 it warns you that previous version has been installed, it can't be proceed.
Now and asks you to do not delete the installed licence or some extra folders what it needs.
Now, you just uninstall QTP 9.x and restart and Start installing QTP 9.5... It installs successfully... and u can use it for unlimited time

if any doubts send me mail
baba.fakru@gmail.com

thanks & regards
Baba Fakruddin.D
baba.fakru@gmail.com

RE: QTP 9.5 iso - How to install free 14 days QTP Trial - Tarik Sheth - 11-09-2009

I just wanted to ask, if Baba Fakruddin has paid for the license cost. Moderators please look in if this post violates the forum rules

RE: QTP 9.5 iso - How to install free 14 days QTP Trial - Saket - 11-10-2009

No worries Tarik,
if the user have a valid license from HP for QTP then only he/she can be proceed in the mentioned way. what Baba's approach is just an upgradation from 9.2 to 9.5.
But Yes, I doubt whether it can be done with trial version installable (I have not work with that), i think it is the same as full installation. it only differs with licenses, i.e demo license or a seat or concurrent license.

I would like Ankur to put his thoughts on this.

RE: QTP 9.5 iso - How to install free 14 days QTP Trial - Saket - 02-11-2010

unauthorized means of accessing the tool is not allowed here.
refer posting guidelines.

@Everyone - refrain yourself from posting/asking crack/means of unauthorized access of tool.