![]() |
|
Unable to identify Child Object for a window application created using C#. - Printable Version +- Micro Focus QTP (UFT) Forums (https://www.learnqtp.com/forums) +-- Forum: Micro Focus UFT (earlier known as QTP) (https://www.learnqtp.com/forums/forum-3.html) +--- Forum: UFT / QTP Others (https://www.learnqtp.com/forums/forum-12.html) +--- Thread: Unable to identify Child Object for a window application created using C#. (/thread-3163.html) |
Unable to identify Child Object for a window application created using C#. - ssanjeev - 02-27-2010 Hi, I have to test an application using QTP. The application has been created using C#. The window of the application is identified as SwfWindow. I'm unable to identify the Menu, which is a Child Object to the SwfWindow. Please find the menu item that I'm unable to idenity using QTP, highlighted in red in the attachment. Please suggest me how should I able to identify the Menu item on the window. RE: Unable to identify Child Object for a window application created using C#. - Saket - 03-02-2010 retry uploading your attachment. RE: Unable to identify Child Object for a window application created using C#. - Saket - 09-16-2010 @rickbenn - this is discussion forum for QTP techies, we dont want to go for a boarding school. make sure you post relevant to QTP only. RE: Unable to identify Child Object for a window application created using C#. - ankita - 03-27-2017 Hi, even i am facing same issue in spying the child objects using UFT for windows based application which is created in .net. Please help and guide me. Thanks. |