Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Queries
Not Solved Question 
Hello,

I am putting 3 questions below, please see if you can help me.

I have an application where I got to automate the test scripts and for some of the scripts, I am facing problems how to automate them. They are below.

1. There is a column in the Webpage with a header. Clicking on the Header link, it will srot the values in Ascending and again clicking it will sort descending. How will I check the Ascending Order and Descending order of this column using QTP?

Note: The value changes on Run time.

2. There is a form, which has some Mandatory fields. If I click the Submit button without filling the mandatory field, it will throw me an alert asking to fill the mandatory fields. On hitting Okay, it will put the cursor in that mandatory field.
How will I check that the cursor is positioned in the mandatory field using QTP?

3. I have a lot of records present my page. I am searching for a keyword and some results are published. Now say I have searched for "QTP" and I see 4 records are shown as a result.

How will I check that all the records those are published contain "QTP" text in the result.
Note: The page is in tabular form and I for every column, there is a search field on top of that.

Please help!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to launch DBVisualizer and then execute SQL queries sqadri 0 3,321 02-28-2012, 04:58 AM
Last Post: sqadri
  QTP queries-Help Required to run the script SonalBalte 1 4,589 01-11-2011, 07:10 PM
Last Post: UFTEnthusiast
  QTP queries-Help Required for valid and invalid data SonalBalte 1 2,293 01-07-2011, 01:42 PM
Last Post: manishbhalshankar
  using queries in functions (Store Procedures) samson 1 2,018 03-12-2010, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Saket
  management null queries stevol 0 1,474 06-26-2008, 05:41 PM
Last Post: stevol