Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Action results seen in next action
Not Solved
I have a test that has several actions. Every action submits a form and loads a new page. My issue is that the result of the submitted form can only be seen in the next action via the active screen in the test results. I tried adding the Sync() method to it, but that did nothing. I'd like to stay away from the Wait() method if possible just because I feel like there should be a way to tell if the browser is done loading a page or not.

Has anyone ever ran into this problem and have a solution?
Not Solved
you can always try to lopp until an object you expect exists:
Code:
For i = 1 to 10000
    If  SwfWindow("WindowOne").SwfWindow("Create Customer / Class").exist(0) Then
        Exit for
    End If
Next
Not Solved
The issue I'm having really isn't related to the object being there. My issue is that after I submit the form the only way to get a screenshot of the results is by going to the next action. I was going to create a VirtualButton, but it failed even though I have administrative privileges. So, I'll probably just add a dummy step where it inserts something in to an input.

Also, I think a better way to do the above would be

Code:
Do While SwfWindow("WindowOne").SwfWindow("Create Customer / Class").exist(0) <> True
   Wait(1)
Loop
Or something like that...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Action Parameterization Issue Slothman 1 1,567 10-31-2020, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  no action on click for particular wpf button jlavrecka 1 1,257 05-21-2020, 11:33 PM
Last Post: jlavrecka
  Object not found during the 2nd iteration of an Action call in a For loop BGunay 0 854 04-23-2020, 07:08 PM
Last Post: BGunay
  UFT 14.01 - identifying wpf objects. but not performing action. chinmoyee 1 2,353 11-15-2017, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  Default state of new action aparajita 1 2,217 08-25-2015, 12:11 AM
Last Post: aparajita