Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browser("BrowserName").Back gives General Run Error...
Not Solved
Thanks, Basanth. I know the Back arrow isn't disabled, because when I stop the test the browser is still open and I can manually click on it and get back to the right page. I'll capture the URL and give the .Navigate function a try. Since it navigates there in the first place, hopefully it won't mind navigating there again.

I'm finding out what you mean about 9.2. I learned QTP on 9.5, so using 9.2 is taking a little getting used to, since things don't always seem to work the same way. I've already looked at the HP site for patches, since until I got there, no patches had been installed. I only found a couple for 9.2 (both of which I installed), but there doesn't seem to be much available.

Thanks again to both you and Saket for the assist.
Not Solved
hi deminiek,
can you try with this and let me know if it works
Open a new function library.Write the function below in the function library.
Associate this library with your script.
Code:
Public Function MyBack()
Set WshShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
WshShell.SendKeys "%{LEFT}"
Set WshShell = Nothing
Wait 2
End Function
RegisterUserFunc "Browser", "Back", "MyBack", True

Not Solved
Well, no luck with HP (big surprise). I'm trying to get our company to upgrade to 9.5, but in the meantime, I just had to work around the issue. I figured out a way to redo the script so I don't have to back up. Thanks anyway.
Not Solved
Hi Basanth/Saketh,
Please suggest if you finally have a solution for this issue.
I'm having similar issue and tried all kinds of solutions but it did not help.
BHOManager.dll is enabled in my browser.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General run error when Exist fails msacks 1 1,646 02-08-2019, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Ankur
  General Object Error(Find Object Error) akhandesh 1 3,409 02-24-2016, 01:05 PM
Last Post: sindhus
Rolleyes The test run cannot continue due to an unrecoverable error neerndg123 3 8,417 09-17-2015, 08:27 PM
Last Post: ananthakumarbe
  HI, i'm having a run time error ,please help? Awzar 0 2,390 01-24-2015, 06:52 AM
Last Post: Awzar
  Cannot find the "[ WebEdit ]" object's parent "[ Browser ]" (class Browser). Verify t Divya Roopa 1 8,280 03-11-2014, 12:13 PM
Last Post: devarapallliramana