Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browser/page identification problem
Not Solved
Particular page in the application is not identified while the script is running. All the objects are mapped correctly to the page. The same application is working properly in another system. Can any one please help me out in this issue.
Not Solved
Gayathri,

can u do following checks
1) check whether the required Add ins are present in ur current system.
2) If yes then try to highlite the objects manually
3) Use sync statement
By the way what is the error message ur getting
Not Solved

Hi rajashekar,

As you said i checked all the above... All the required add ins are present and i am able to highlite objects manually also...

Actually there is a check point to check for the heading of that page... but as that page is not recognised, the checkpoint is checking the heading of the previous page ... so check point fails... this is the error iam getting...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UFT object Identification Issues with Win 8 and IE 10 Browser rajeshnunna 1 3,649 11-21-2013, 07:34 PM
Last Post: rajeshnunna
  Cannot find the "[ WebButton ]" object's parent "[ Page ]" (class Page) sumitparolkar@gmail.com 4 4,770 05-03-2013, 11:53 PM
Last Post: agarwl.anurag
  error object disabled on line 9 where it says " Browser("Browser").CloseAllTabs" kp_usa 1 3,087 12-20-2012, 12:20 AM
Last Post: adityapant27
  problem in navigation of page dynamically manishnangalia 7 3,609 06-21-2012, 01:04 PM
Last Post: manishnangalia
  Get identification property from object when object doesn't exist on page Dili 2 4,110 03-07-2012, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Dili