Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Business Process Testing
Not Solved
hi all,

can anybody pls explain what is Business Process testing?
where it is ised and what is the process and also where i can get the software...

pls answer to me.... i am in very urgent need of this....

thanks in Advance.

regards,
Hari
Not Solved
If you QTP installed, check printer frendly documentation for QuickTest Professional for Business Process Testing User’s Guide.

If you do not have QTP installed, please check the below url: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/software/enterp...4_4012_100
Not Solved
Hi Niranjan,

thanks for ur reply..

as u said i have seen in the QuickTest Professional for Business Process Testing User’s Guide.but there is no option available for the Business Process... i am using QTP8.2 version..
and also i have seen the Business Process testing Users friendly guide in QC Help.. but there the pages are nearly 200...so i find difficult in understanding that and also not getting the clear Idea...

so pls help me as i have to join in my new company and have to work on this..

thanks in Advance...

Hari
Not Solved
I am not sure that BPT user guide is available in QTP8.2. It is available in 9.x series though. Also BPT userguide has around 800 pages. I would suggest you to get hold of it and go thru it.

Business Process Testing: It has been designed so that QA and business teams can work together throughout the testing process, regardless of levels of technical expertise. Automation engineers will work together with subject matter experts to create business process tests. Subject matter experts use the business components module of Quality Center to create business process tests, using resources(Objects, function libraries, etc) created by the Automation engineer.
Not Solved
You have to have a Business Process Testing license to use this feature.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Control to spawned process DomG 1 1,019 07-03-2020, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  ALM can not load business component in UFT priyankac18 0 3,335 11-20-2013, 04:03 PM
Last Post: priyankac18
  Killing the windows process using QTP Script. nagaraj_kv 4 18,888 05-03-2012, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Ankesh
  Business Component module Ansh123 3 4,788 01-11-2012, 12:04 PM
Last Post: MVChowdary
  QTP Business Process Testing vijaya2009 1 4,756 01-11-2012, 11:38 AM
Last Post: nileshpatil70