Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calander control Handling
Not Solved Wink 
Hello
I have recorded script for Date selection from calender. The script is working fine with the selected date but now i want to customize the script and change given date but i cannot found any way for that
Please review the code and let me know how can i handle such situation

Guide me
Generated code:
Code:
Browser("Certificate Error: Navigation").Page("Ion Ad Manager on QAS1_5").Image("calendar_2").FireEvent "onmouseover"
Browser("Certificate Error: Navigation").Page("Ion Ad Manager on QAS1_5").Image("calendar_2").Click
Browser("Calendar").Page("Calendar").WebElement("WebTable_2").Click

Thanks
Chetan
Not Solved
can you send the Object Identification for webelemtn WebTable_2 in the Object repository. fr the below
Code:
Browser("Calendar").Page("Calendar").WebElement("WebTable_2").

Please send me those as easrly as possible so that i can give exact code
Not Solved
Hello,
Thanks for Replying,
i have attached screenshot for WebTable_2 of Object Repository and the and here is the value of outer text property:

Code:
<TD onmouseover='this.style.background="#ffcc77";' style="BORDER-RIGHT: #3b3b92 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #3b3b92 1px solid; BACKGROUND: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #3b3b92 1px solid; CURSOR: hand; COLOR: #000000; BORDER-BOTTOM: #3b3b92 1px solid" onclick="javascript: if(!self.opener.closed){ self.opener.document.msettingsform.START_135980.value='07/01/2008'; }window.close();" onmouseout='this.style.background="#ffffff";' align=middle width="14%"><B>1</B></TD>

Thanks
Chetan

Attached Files Image(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error Handling kanimozhi 4 5,045 02-26-2008, 05:52 PM
Last Post: deepakmehta82