Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Combo Box selection issue
Not Solved
Hi,

Can anyone suggest me a function how to select the value in combo box as label is not present for the combo box.Please suggest me its urgent for me.
Not Solved
Screenshots or sample code will help. Did you try to record the action, what does it do?
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Not Solved
Try using Array Index

Code:
object.Select(0)
Not Solved
Your question is not complete. I can point you to a function to check the presence of a item in a combo box. You can manipulate the function to select a specific item from combo box.

Click here. (Function to Check the presence of an item in a Win Combo Box)
Not Solved
Thanks for reply but mine question something like below:

In my application there is one column with name "code" and "Value" and below both the columns i have a combo box where two item are present,but problem is that,the combo box having no name and also when i spy the property of combox i get value as <Class:=Webedit|name:=Webedit>

So i am not sure how to handle such case.I am using hybrid framework for automation.

Kindlly suggest me some solution.
Not Solved
Please spy the Combo Box again and send a screenshot. (Also it would be great if you can send a screenshot of the application where it shows the combobox)
Not Solved
It's not a combo box just an Editbox on clicking it will populate the dropdown items. you can try below

Code:
Settings.WebPackage("ReplayType") = 2
WebEdit().Set
Settings.WebPackage("ReplayType") = 1

or

Code:
Settings.WebPackage("ReplayType") = 2
WebEdit().Set value
WebElement("innertext:=value").click
Settings.WebPackage("ReplayType") = 1
Not Solved
Sorry to say that...i am not able to put the screenshot as i am working on remote machine beacuse of this copy and paste is not possible...

Do you have any doubt in understnading the problem.Please let me know the solution as it is quite uregent for me
Not Solved
if you can elaborate "select the value in combo box as label is not present for the combo box" ?

Not Solved
Please ensure to include your code between [code] tags while asking or replying to questions. I have done this for you for this time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weblist selection diya 11 20,541 06-16-2015, 08:27 PM
Last Post: rajpradeep32
  Find Combo Box length? AndyBSG 3 3,734 12-05-2014, 10:02 PM
Last Post: AndyBSG
  Issue related to dropdown selection(Please help urgent) excellentpawan123 2 4,048 05-31-2014, 12:00 PM
Last Post: excellentpawan123
  Selection of sub menu in Windows Desktop application Shilpa859 0 2,278 10-17-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Shilpa859
  Unable to select a combo item by value or index martinshort 2 3,172 08-26-2013, 07:55 PM
Last Post: sudhirzpatil