Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DP is not returning the whole table data content
Not Solved
I am using descriptive programming to fetch the table data in our application. The table is developed using slickgrid jquery. If there are 60 rows of data displayed in the table, in my machine I am getting only 20 rows of data when the code is executed. However, when the same code is executed on another machine (monitor having larger screen area), all data are retrieved. Does DP depend on the monitor size?
Not Solved
Can anyone help me out with the above issue?
Not Solved
Yes, obviously. If certain objects are not visible completely DP will not retrun complete data. For this you should use workarounds. Like scorlling,expanding, regular expression. After this you can fetch complete data. Hope this will address your issue.
Not Solved
I have tried by implementing scrolling. But the row data being fetched are getting duplicated as the screen is scrolled down. It is picking up a block of the same rows of data which was already fetched before. I am not getting the desired output.

Another question is how to implement "expanding, regular expression" to resolve this issue?
Not Solved
Doing something simple minded like create a web page from Excel. I used three columns and put data into 35 rows and saved as html to my desktop (more rows than would be seen on screen).
Wrote the following code and all the rows were printed.

Code:
numRows = Browser("title:=Book1.htm").page("url:=file:///C:/Users/me/Desktop/Book1.htm").frame("name:=frSheet").Webtable("html tag:=TABLE").GetROProperty("rows")

print "numrows = " & numRows

Set obj = Browser("title:=Book1.htm").page("url:=file:///C:/Users/me/Desktop/Book1.htm").frame("name:=frSheet").Webtable("html tag:=TABLE")

For irow = 2 to numRows
    row = ""
    For icol = 1 to 3
        row = row & ": " & obj.GetCellData(irow,icol)
    Next
    print "row = " & row
Next

I do not understand your problem as DP works fine for me in this situation and in others.
Not Solved
The problem is that there is no WebTable object. The table that is displayed on the screen is developed using slickgrid query. Though the look and feel of the table is that of a WebTable. Each of the table contents are identified as a WebElement.
Using DP the number of columns are retrieved correctly. But while retrieving the number of rows, the actual value is not retrieved. Only the rows that are currently visible on the monitor screen is picked up using DP.
Not Solved
I am only able to identify the slick grid as an object. How to identify the rows and columns and the fields in it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Read Content inside PDF kotaramamohana 0 1,093 09-02-2020, 05:49 PM
Last Post: kotaramamohana
  Help with Select checkbox from data table value jayraocourts 0 1,056 11-01-2019, 10:25 PM
Last Post: jayraocourts
  how to write the content obtained using the method GetPdfText Anisha 0 1,342 10-24-2017, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Anisha
  How to get center data value in a odd number of rows and columns web table ... sai rajesh 0 2,608 11-13-2013, 10:24 PM
Last Post: sai rajesh
  Data table overwrite the value wajahatawan561 2 4,253 06-25-2013, 03:24 PM
Last Post: ssvali