Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free tool: QTP helper
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 3 Weeks ago
Hi all, I want to share tool, that I developed for my purposes, and I hope, that will be useful for community. Here is short descriptions:
What is it?
QTP Helper is set of dlls and executable files, which can do some helpful functions:

* Can add to QTP’s built-in report possibility to create hierarchical reports. Traditional reporter tool have poor possibility to separate report items into logical blocks, and writes whole report for one iteration in one level. But QTP Helper gives option to create nested records in report, so, script can create results, that can be easily read by human.
* Take screenshots of active window an put it into result.
* Sometimes we need to show some window for some amount of time and delay script execution during that time. QTP Helper gives you such opportunity.
* User can’t see QTP’s report until script execution has been ended. But often we need to know what script is doing in current moment. QTP Helper provides Live Report window, that works separately from QTP, and script can post any message into this Live Report Form.

If you interested in it, you can see additional information and screenshots on my website http://bytes.org.ua/products/qtp-helper-...ktest-pro/
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 3 Weeks ago
Hi,

Thanks for sharing this with the community..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to add a Third party Tool developed in Java to QTP mohamedziavudeen 0 2,682 07-04-2012, 01:13 PM
Last Post: mohamedziavudeen
  Can QTP 11.0 be used for CAD Tool automation testing ash251182 1 4,402 02-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Last Post: mohd
  QTP with EMMA Code Coverage Tool Sdhar 2 4,371 09-23-2011, 05:59 AM
Last Post: Sdhar
  QTP Free download Link Ishul 1 4,590 08-08-2011, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Saket
  Is there a tool to support iframe windows - as QTP itself does not support rajeshvelur 1 3,649 07-20-2011, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Unleash Rajesh