Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Function Libraries
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Hi Guys,
Can someone please share some functions ideas he has (or even implemented) in QTP?
thanks
Hi Adi,
Please do not create same thread multiple times, and for your query-->

Functions will be writing wherever the reusable stuff is required , it would be better to go with functions and simply call those function wherever it is required.
so please create the functions depends on the functionality reusability as per ur requirement...
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago Smile 
Hi,
I know that.. i just wanted to hear some functions ideas you have (general func).
are you familiar with the "OpenApp" func that QTP default FK has? so something like this maybe? Shy
thanks...
Adi -
Just to be precise, this forum will not contain fun functions on an ad-hoc basis. You need to ask a specific question explaning the scenario in detail for which you need a function or whatever. It would be far more better if you write down the code as to what you have tried so far and why it isint working yet.

Follow the above and i guarantee you responses.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Calling a function in a Test Script from a function library anupam4j 3 5,898 06-26-2015, 12:31 AM
Last Post: babu123
  Error in Calling function Libraries Anum Saleem 5 6,920 02-28-2012, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Anum Saleem
  Delete associated function libraries pjavvaru 1 6,037 01-07-2011, 09:56 AM
Last Post: manishbhalshankar
Smile How to associate Function Libraries, OR's during Run Time? qtpdeepak 11 31,770 08-12-2010, 03:05 PM
Last Post: basanth27
  How to Handle two Function libraries in QTP 10 venkatbatchu 3 5,016 05-20-2010, 11:32 PM
Last Post: guin.anirban