Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Functional Specification Template for QTP
Not Solved
Hi guys,

I've been working on QTP last year and I had to write Fonctional Specifications before I started writing scripts. I made as well as possible but as I am reading them again, I'm not as happy of my work as I should be. Does anybody has a good template for QTP specifications ? Do you have any advice on what should be contained in it ?

Thanks a lot
Happy New Year and best wishes.

Not Solved
if you can provide your work, then we can have a better idea on your requirement and maybe your's work also can be modified to a good one.

Not Solved
Yo man,

I don't think so because my specification are written in French and I don't think you will entirely understand what it's dealing with.

But the main reason why I think it's useless to provide you any documentation is that I'm a looking for a template that would fit to any project, that I would use in the future for the new scripts to devellop.

Don't you have that kind of generic documentation ?

What about this :
https://www.learnqtp.com/forums/Thread-Q...erformance

Still no idea ? Noone else could help ? That would be a great improvement for my project and for the global QTP community (and the entire human race) if we could have a solution, wouldn't it ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The most reputed and oldest Q & A forum on HP Unified Functional Testing tool (earlie qtptouft 0 1,255 09-30-2015, 01:52 PM
Last Post: qtptouft
  Need Excel template for mapping manual scripts to Automation scripts. ACCBAJPA 0 2,833 09-19-2013, 03:02 PM
Last Post: ACCBAJPA
Rolleyes Unable to use HP Functional Testing 11.00 Arka 0 2,211 05-24-2011, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Arka
  Template test with several actions onoffon 1 2,064 05-20-2011, 12:34 PM
Last Post: deepaksporty