Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HP run results freezes and closes
Not Solved
Hello, very hard to find forums about QTP. This are no forums on official site HP and no support link about this product.
Our company bought HP QC, before was QTP 9. Interested by HP QTP.
Goal: Move all the tests with templates for 11 version. Result: the tests correctly converted transitions, and work is also quite correct, only if the ninth version of the error is not the correct way to reference files are issued once a single action (if you press the skip), and again find no error was issued, it has now issued for each subsequent incorrect line of code. In principle, this is not a serious problem, and this can be sorted out.

Problem: HP run results freezes and closes when the test results to try to bring us to the desired pattern. Xsl (file> print preview, User-defined. Xsl) from the old QTP, with a standard template version 11 everything is fine.

I must say that I do not really programming. I studied a little bit of C + +. I really need to QTP 11 published reports on the old tests in the required format.
If you have to rewrite the result of a pattern, say so, I will look for information if there is some minimal manipulation, it will be grateful.

A small piece of code of old templates. If it not help, I can copy all code.

Thanks for answers.

Code:
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:xsl = "http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform">

<xsl:template match = "/">

<html >
<head>
<title>
<!--<xsl:value-of select="Report/General/@productName"/> Report-->
</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="PResults.css" />

</head>
<body bgcolor="#fffff" leftmargin="0" marginwidth="20" topmargin="10" marginheight="10" vlink="#9966cc">
<center>
<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<tr>
<td class="hl_qt">
<div align="center"><span class="hl_qt"> CKAT </span></div>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="hl0">
<xsl:choose>
<xsl:when test="Report/BPT">
<p><span class="hl0_name">Business Process Test:</span> <span class="hl0"><xsl:value-of select="Report/BPT/DName"/> </span></p>
</xsl:when>
<xsl:when test="Report/Doc[@type='BC']">
<p><span class="hl0_name">Business Component:</span> <span class="hl0"><xsl:value-of select="Report/Doc/DName"/></span></p>
</xsl:when>
<xsl:otherwise> <!-- TEST NAME -->
<p><span class="hl0_name"></span> <span class="hl0"><xsl:value-of select="Report/Doc/DName"/>
<![CDATA[ для заказчика: "]]>
<xsl:for-each select="document('C:\****\BIN\company.xml')">
<xsl:value-of select="organization"/>
</xsl:for-each>
<![CDATA["]]>
</span></p>
</xsl:otherwise>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Code to run all QTP scripts and see all results Pkapoor 11 16,845 08-15-2017, 02:58 AM
Last Post: Ravi
  Error while opening test run results vkalyankar 3 3,983 11-12-2014, 09:49 AM
Last Post: vinod123
  QTP closes after test run from QC shipu 0 1,593 01-16-2014, 12:12 AM
Last Post: shipu
  QTP unexpectedly closes itself on function "Set" mlo 1 1,999 04-04-2013, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Ankesh
  HP Run Results Viewer Issues Apptester2000 0 4,576 07-20-2012, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Apptester2000