Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help ME!!!
Not Solved
I have a validation in a test qtp and accurate at any given time to go to line 7, or if you go off to the next "next", here the code of "if" I have to go to the next "next ". Could anyone help me with this validation?

Code:
If Browser("").Page("Exceller  2.32||.Centro_3").Frame("frameResolucao_3").WebEdit("txtComments").WaitProperty("disabled", 0) Then
[b]"GOto next or goto line 7"[/b]
Else
Browser("").Page("Exceller  2.32||.Centro_3").Frame("frameResolucao_3").WebEdit("txtComments").Set ("OK")
End If
Tks. Big Grin
Not Solved
Hi gutocruz03,

You have not conveyed what yout problem is. And you didn't make it clear enough so that some one can understand (Try reading by yourself once and you'll get to know) Smile

If I am right understanding your problem (you want to go to line 7 if the WedEdit is disabled, if it is enabled then you want to set "OK" on it) then following code may help you.

Code:
getStatus = Browser("").Page("Exceller 2.32||.Centro_3").Frame("frameResolucao_3").WebEdit("txtComments").GetROProperty("disabled")

If getStatus = 0 Then // WebEdit is enabled
   Browser("").Page("Exceller 2.32||.Centro_3").Frame("frameResolucao_3").WebEdit("txtComments").Set "OK"
End If

You can not use GoTo statement in VBScript (as far as I know, not sure though), but still it serves your purpose because if the WebEdit is enabled it will set "OK" there, if it is not then automatically it goes for the next step.

Let me know.....