Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How QTP record/play works on google chrome
Not Solved
Hi 

I am struggling to find the way how QTP record/play works on google chrome. 

I am trying to install add in by seeing the video but no luck.Can anyone help me on this.
Not Solved
What is the version of QTP you are using? My answer depends upon the your reply
Not Solved
Hi Vinod,

For one of my applications, when I have tried recording it through Chrome Browser, neither script is getting generated nor the objects are getting identified, "Win object: Chrome Legacy Window" is the error that I am getting. I have used Web, Java, VB addins during launch of UFT 12.51

Chrome version that we are using is Chrome 47
UFT version is UFT 12.51 with patch UFT_00143

Appreciate your quick help.

Thank You!!

Regards,
Swetha Bayya
Not Solved
As per checked browser version in the below URL

https://www.learnqtp.com/uft-qtp-browser...rt-matrix/

UFT v12.51 Supported Browsers List

1. IE v11.00
2. Mozilla v41
3. Chrome v40 - v46
Not Solved
Vinod, UFT 12.51 with Patch UFT_00143 supports Chrome 47. We have tried and application is successfully getting launched.

Resolution for issue raised:

There is a recent post from Google, that starting Jan 2014, Chrome is not going to automatically update the Extension of UFT in Chrome Webstore. We need to manually do the setting.

Once the setting is complete, then objects are getting identified successfully on Chrome Browser.

Please refer link:
https://www.learnqtp.com/how-to-install-...e-browser/

Thank You!!

regards,
Swetha
Not Solved
Hi All,

Can Someone suggest me, if UFT is recommended tool for Automation of an application which is getting launched in Chrome Browser.

Regards,
Swetha
Not Solved
Selenium tool is there to run on web applications only. It will run on all browsers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  File Chooser on Chrome doesn't work - UFT 15.0.1 Nenna Rosa 1 3,303 10-31-2020, 01:16 PM
Last Post: Ankur
Question How to open IE/Chrome/Firefox with a specific size? DarkestAmadeus 0 1,912 07-19-2018, 05:38 AM
Last Post: DarkestAmadeus
  Should I download every patch in order to UFT recognize the Chrome and FireFox browse jesusisaac 6 4,971 08-25-2016, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Ankesh
  Chrome Extension UFT Agent for Chrome Browser testing with UFT santhosh kumar 2 12,067 04-20-2016, 01:20 AM
Last Post: santhosh kumar
  Chrome Extensions tangy 0 2,240 02-28-2015, 12:35 AM
Last Post: tangy