Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Select Date From a Calender Image Where Date field is non editable?
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 3 Weeks ago
How To Select Date From a Calender Image Where Date field is non editable?

In my application ,there is form in which I have to select a Date for a field only through Calender Image .We can't set the Date field with some value as it is non editable.We have to use only Calender.Can someone please help with the script.FOllowing is my script

Code:
Browser("Login to KMAPI").Page("Login to KMAPI").WebEdit("bemsId").Set "5555"
Browser("Login to KMAPI").Page("Login to KMAPI").WebButton("Login").Click
Browser("Login to KMAPI").Page("Knowledge Management and").Frame("instancesFrame").Link("Business Support").Click
Browser("Login to KMAPI").Page("Knowledge Management and").Frame("instancesFrame_2").WebEdit("bsTitle").Set "Test Full Flow"
Browser("Login to KMAPI").Page("Knowledge Management and").Frame("instancesFrame_2").WebEdit("estimatedHours").Set "11"
Browser("Login to KMAPI").Page("Knowledge Management and").Frame("instancesFrame_2").WebButton("Submit").Click
Browser("Login to KMAPI").Dialog("Windows Internet Explorer").WinButton("OK").Click
Browser("Login to KMAPI").Page("Knowledge Management and").Frame("mainFrame").Link("My Work Items").Click
Browser("Login to KMAPI").Page("Knowledge Management and").Frame("myWorkItemsFrame").Link("Business Support").Click
Browser("Login to KMAPI").Page("Knowledge Management and").Frame("myWorkItemsFrame").Link("Complete and Close Request").Click
Browser("Business Support").Page("Business Support").Image("calender").Click 12,12
Browser("Business Support").Page("Business Support").Image("calender_2").Click 3,8
Browser("Business Support").Page("Business Support").WebButton("Close Request").Click

Issue : In the Above script the Calender click is not happening when I rerun the Test.As the field is non editable ,we can select the date only through the Calender Image
Iam not able to set the date directly.So can you please let me know how to loop the Calender and pass the value to get the date or is there any other solution for this.

This has become blocker issue,I am not able to proceed due this.As all my page contains calender date selection.
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 3 Weeks ago
Have you tried this solution https://www.learnqtp.com/forums/Thread-Calendar-Object , the calendar is a java object.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  getting the value from the field learning 0 907 03-19-2019, 09:13 AM
Last Post: learning
  How to append date to xls file using qtp datatable methods? yona34 1 1,458 05-04-2018, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  QTP not recognizing date calendar kQTPs 1 3,443 12-20-2017, 11:21 PM
Last Post: harikrishna
  How to pass a date from Excel sheet to web form revati.shendure 1 2,814 11-27-2014, 11:54 AM
Last Post: revati.shendure
  QTP11.0 - Date format is changed as text while executing the QTP script. Automation Tester 1 3,904 05-30-2014, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Tarik Sheth